Geographic Area Covered
T: (44) 01343 821784
T: (44) 0870 0683518
F: (44) 01343 508161
We run a full check-up on every system to determine the current health status. Detailed below are some of the checks/solutions we can carry out in our workshop on your system.
- Replace missing or corrupt driver files for your hardware.
- Repairing invalid system boot configurations.
- Reinstalling or repairing Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and XP operating systems
- Eliminating computer fatal errors
- Antivirus checks and looking for potentially dangerous dormant viruses within your system
- Removing malicious active or dormant viruses from your computer
- Updating and reconfiguring PC motherboard system BIOS.
- Downloading and installing updated driver files.
- Checking and repairing your Windows Registry
- Cleaning up old files that may be residual from installation attempts.
- Scanning hard disk for valid File Allocation Table and boot record problems.
- Performing hardware diagnostics, on memory, CPU, motherboard systems, and hard drives.
- Checking for IRQ, and communication conflicts.
- Diagnosing for corrupt, or missing driver files for your hardware
- Hard disk optimization and defragmentation